Tier 1 Meth Decontamination Course Adelaide
Are you thinking about adding Meth Decontamination to your business? If so then our Meth Decontamination course Adelaide is for you. Ideally you should already have a background in residential or commercial cleaning and have an understanding of chemicals, PPE and MSDS sheets and the hazards associated with toxic chemicals. In our course we will teach you various decontamination techniques, introduce you to specialised cleaning chemicals and equipment and other chemicals that are freely available at your local hardware store that will also successfully clean down meth contaminated properties.
We believe and support the Code Of Conduct where you either test properties for Methamphetamine or you Decontaminate properties, our courses will help you decide which direction to take.
- The Clandestine Meth lab
- Site Survey
- Safety Work Method Statement
- Quoting for Work
- Governmental Agencies & Local Authorities
- WH&S ( Occupational Health & Safety )
- The Work Plan and associated parties
- Cooking methods and residual hazards
- PPE & Equipment Overview.
- Prelim Site Assessment.
- Decontamination method Part 1
- Decontamination Method Part 2
- Decontamination Method Part 3
- Post decontamination sampling what to expect from your third party contractor.